Terms and Conditions
The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. is committed to providing quality services. We pride ourselves on excellence and strive to deliver quality courses, training and consultancy services that meet the needs and requirements of the dental profession.
- Places are limited & will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Please bring your receipt with you to the course (To ensure any booking discrepancies).
- Handouts may be emailed to delegates following the course/lecture. This is ONLY at the speaker's/lecturers discretion.
- Parking and journeys to and from the course venue are at the cost and the responsibility of the delegate.
- Delegates are responsible for arriving on time. Please be aware late arrivals may be refused entry.
- While every care is taken and risks assessed, The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. can not be held responsible for the safety of venue or the actions of the delegates. Venues and equipment are hired with health and safety policies in place by the providers of the venues and equipment.
Cancellation and payment policy
- You have 14 days to cancel a booking and payment from the point of receiving your receipt. A full refund will be issued.
- Once a course or courses have been booked and receipts issued (after the 14 days rights to cancel), payments can not be refunded.
- Payment must be paid in full at the time of booking a course/courses.
- Course places can not be guaranteed until payment is received.
- Advanced swapping onto a different course will be at the company's discretion.
- If you do not arrive for the course you are booked onto, you will not be given a refund and there will be no possibility of swapping onto a future course in its place.
- On receiving a booking and payment, the company will issue an emailed receipt, to the email address that is given on the booking form (unless stated that a postal receipt is required on the booking form) along with confirmation, further info/directions. A receipt will be issued for every cheque sent and addressed to the name on the cheque.
- While every effort will be made to deliver all courses, The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. reserve the right to postpone or cancel courses, or training at any time, or if necessary seek a different speaker/lecturer in the event of circumstances that we feel appropriate or necessary to do so. In this instance, the delegate will be offered either: A full refund, a place on the rescheduled course, a credit for a future course.
Cancellation and payment policy
- An agreement and costing will be formed on an individual basis depending on requirements for all consultancy services.
- Payment is required within 14 days of invoice. Payment can be made by cheque or BACS payment
- If consultancy services are cancelled at any point, (following the signing of a work arrangement agreement), payment in full will still be required (Due to the amount of preparation work, supply of pre visit document products, travel arrangements and time commitments).
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or cancel consultancy work, at any time, in the event of circumstances that we feel appropriate or necessary to do so.
We also provide consultancy services to assist with
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. gives no representations, warranties or indemnity or professional insurance cover of any kind, regarding any product or service provided by a third party that is not employed, or a director of, or a product of The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. in connection with It's consultancy work, courses, lecturers or training.
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to It's consultancy work, training or courses, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with it's consultancy work.
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. reserve the right to charge interest on late payments and claim compensation for debt recovery costs.
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. adheres to data protection and Equality, diversity and rights.
- It is strictly prohibited to copy or reproduce works that have been created by\belong to The Focus and Progress Company Ltd.
- Speakers/lecturers and consultants are appointed only on a self employed basis. All speakers/lecturers and consultants are responsible for their own lecture and consultancy material and information and their own professional indemnity insurance. The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. Will not be responsible for any copy right breeches from speakers/lecturers and consultants. Speakers/lecturers and consultants are to be known as a 'third party' in relation to points 1 and 2 above.
- The Focus and Progress Company Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or cancel a speaker or consultant at any time, in the event of circumstances that we feel appropriate or necessary to do so. No reimbursements will be made.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.